Sunday, March 15, 2009

My so called Friends

Forever a
Rescue
In times of
Eclipse,
Needs,
Dangers and
Sorrows

FRIENDS
are one of the most precious gifts that God has given unto me and for me I valued them so much.

It's always been a pleasure to be with my friends. My pain's, sorrow's and worries are completely wiped away during i'm with them. They are just like a pain reliever but the only difference is that they are not only taking away the pain but they also converting it into joy.

My Secondary Level Friends are one of the people that really knows how to deal with me and they are just so amazing. We spend a lot of time together and we almost know each other's personalities and attitudes. I just love them so much and for sure they feel the same way for me (nyahahaha).

My College Friends are one of the people who led me to salvation. They were with me when i'am transforming as a new individual and as of now they are still here supporting and helping me through whatever obstacles may come. They are completely God given people to me. I love them so much as much as I love my secondary level friends.


All My So Called Fiends are very valuable to me and nothing can compare them here on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment